NPD isn’t much different than many other survey sites on the internet, including CashCrate.com, Synovate and others. In a nutshell, you register by entering your email address and a few basic questions about who you are.
After you confirm your registration by email, you’ll immediately become eligible for paid online surveys. Over time, as you accumulate points, you can redeem them for items such as laptops, gifts cards or cash deposited into your bank account.
NPD research is one of the oldest and most trusted survey websites on the internet that boasts over 2.5 million active members. In fact, they started way back in 1967 –decades before the internet came into fruition. Over the years NPD has acquired exclusive relationships with top companies that are willing to pay for your time, effort and (most importantly of all) your opinion.
Importantly, they have glowing reviews from many people, including top bloggers and several forums.
As you know, reading reviews online isn’t enough for me. As Survey Spencer it’s my job to actually try the site myself and see what happens.
Join here!!!
 

My Personal Experience With NPD

When signing up for an online surveys for money website, one of the first red flags I keep an eye out for is whether or not they ask for some sort of payment. Many sites claim to be free (and are) but then offer you premium or platinum memberships in order to make you eligible for more and/or better surveys. Trust me when I say that these are 100% fraudulent and should be avoided and reported.
Most of the surveys in the NPD Online Research member’s area are your typical “pick and click” style surveys (ie.”On a scale of 1-5 tell us how much you agree with the following statement” etc.).
I was really pleased to find that I was eligible for a product testing survey right from the get-go. In case you’re new to paid online surveys I should tell you that it’s rare that you can test products within the first few months of joining the site. Usually, companies want to make sure you’re reliable before sending expensive stuff to your doorstep (which makes sense to me).
Anyway, I was asked to participate in a survey testing new healthy granola bars. After carrying them with me for a few days I hopped into an online focus group, part of which you can see here:
As you can see they asked me questions about how convenient the bars were to carry with me, to open and of course lots of stuff about how they tasted.  Needless to say I had a blast as a member of this focus group and got paid over $150 for it!
Join here!!!

Are They The Real Deal?

From my experience and several others I can say with confidence that NPD is an awesome survey site. I was lucky enough to be eligible for my focus group and I’ve heard that it’s pretty rare to get this opportunity. At the very least you should sign up for NPD right away and start earning from their paid survey opportunities.

1 comments:

December 1, 2012 at 6:52 AM

come here!!!

Reply

Post a Comment

Make money by take survey online

Templated by Blogger Items